A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Mega Flappy Sis
by Lennart Brink-Abeler
The first ever game by Beetroot games.
This game was developed for the Sega Mega Drive or Sega Genisis (US).
You will need an emulator to run it on modern systems.
Simply search the net for "sega genisis emulator".
Based on the original Flappy Bird by Dong Nguyen (2013)
- written in BasiEgaXorz by DevSter
- Imagenisis by DevSter
- 4 Chanel SFX Driver by SHIRU
- Sounds made with Chiptone by SFB Games
- Music: "Game Boy Music + SFX Pack" by Feliks Balzer(Pizzamakesgames)
- print_priority Sub by Titan
- Big thanks to BasiEgaXorz Forum folks :-)
I hope to create a cardridge of this game with complete box art and stuff.
Have fun crashing that poles :-)
Click download now to get access to the following files: